Sunday, February 20, 2011

Fun Quotes from My Family

My son & I were driving to baby school the other day and he suddenly said, "Clapton-Time!"  Yes, an Eric Clapton song was on the radio.  I'm definitely back in the running for Mother of the Year, right??

My son was watching a youtube video of While My Guitar Gently Weeps from Concert for Bangladesh with my husband and, after it was over, the little one loudly exclaimed, "GOOD MUSIC!"  Hubs and I looked at each other and nodded in agreement that our son might be the coolest toddler ever.

We were listening to Steve Miller Band in the car yesterday and he said, "Elvis."  Uh, what?  So he's two for three on music this week and that's perfectly respectable for a 2 1/2-year old.

My super-awesome quote of the day:  "This curry is so damn good that I think my mouth is having an orgasm."

To my husband after leaving the restaurant and still carrying on about my awesome curry, "You're right to be jealous of my delicious curry because, while I'm jealous of your iPhone, at least my curry can actually get inside of me and give me great satisfaction."  I totally do not want to know if there's an app for iPhone penetration and I will not do a GIS!  I won't dangit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment