Sunday, January 31, 2010

TAG Note

If anyone besides Shannon tagged me, I would have ignored it.

The game is this: answer 5 questions with 5 answers and then tag 5 people.

Question 1: Where were you 5 years ago?
1. I had just rented out my condo.
2. We were/are living at my husband's house.
3. We decided it might be cool to get married in June.
4. We were planning a totally awesome 2-week honeymoon.
5. I was still working for wages.

Question 2: What is/was on your to do list today?
1. Make sure the kiddo is fed, bathed, clothed.
2. Drag my bones out of bed and go to church.
3. Dine out at lunchtime.
4. Go out for pizza with our pals.
5. Enjoy a little wine after the little one is in bed.

Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chocolate candy.
2. See's truffles.
3. Vanilla ice-cream.
4. Plain ol' salty potato chips.
5. Is wine a snack?

Question 4: What 5 places have you lived?
1. Huntington Beach
2. Cypress
3. Anaheim
4. Garden Grove
5. Yorba Linda

Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire? (I'll assume this means that I only have $1 billion)
1. Donate 20% off the top to my church and two other organizations I support.
2. Invest 30% in blue chips.
3. Invest 10% in liquid vehicles. . .probably CDs.
4. Use 30% as down-payments on another real estate purchase or two.
5. Pay off my car note and go back to Hawaii with a nanny in tow for the kiddo.

5 People I am tagging
1. Sorry, Shannon, I don't know how to do this?!

No comments:

Post a Comment