Monday, February 1, 2010

One Month Down

I started this blog on January 1st as a way to kill some time while my husband and son were out of the house. I had no idea just how much I would come to enjoy letting the words flow.

I've touched topics ranging from the very serious to the impossibly inane. The posts about tragedy seem unpopular. I would guess that this is because life has enough sadness and no one likes getting bummed out. Some of the posts about intensely personal matters are hits, but others are misses. The hope-filled ones and the funny ones are the ones that the readership appears to like the most. I can't promise much in the way of humor because I'm just not that funny. But I am eternally optimistic and you can bet that you'll be reading more in this blog about my cheerful hope.

I'm toying with the idea of expanding the content I post about. I may begin to include recipes I've come up with, handy time-savers I've found, and money saving ideas I've learned. Though most of my readers probably don't care about politics, I may occasionally editorialize about the issues of the day.

I have been publishing a post per day and I'd like to continue that trend through the remainder of 2010. I can't guarantee that I'll keep that commitment, but I will surely try my best. As I say in my bio, I enjoy writing this blog and I hope you enjoy reading it!

Here's to eleven more months of musings from MrsHashBrown!

No comments:

Post a Comment