Friday, May 14, 2010

Food Prep Sucks

I spent the entire day washing, slicing, chopping, and dicing. We're having family over tomorrow and my mother came over for a few hours today to help me do a little food prep. We made two huge containers of potato salad, prepped the veggies to make two loaves of meat, made three tubs of dip, and assembled a few veggie trays.

In the middle of the work, my son thought it would be a good idea to throw granulated garlic all over the kitchen floor. He also thought it would be helpful to claim that he had to go "poo-poo" whenever he was bored or wanted attention. Thankfully Grandma was amused by his antics and she willingly took him to the potty whenever he asked for help.

I am exhausted and my feet are killing me. Tomorrow I have to wake early so I can get the house cleaned up before our families arrive to celebrate. I'm hoping that I fall asleep at a decent hour tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment