Friday, June 25, 2010

The Bloom Hasn't Worn Off Sakura Bloom

Have you ever quietly lusted after an impossibly unpractical object?  I've been doing that for months now over Sakura Bloom ring slings.  I'm partial to their Artisan silk ring slings (like the one on the left), but they are all incredibly beautiful.  Check out their website to see for yourself.

I may stay home with my son, but we are not rich.  I'm not in a financial position to purchase such an extravagant baby item and I really don't need another baby carrier.  I'm not a fancy dresser and I certainly would have little reason to show off such a delightfully lovely sling.  But, geez, these are so gorgeous that I can't stop myself from dreaming about how pretty I might look toting my little Tot in a sweet silk sling.

Somehow in this daydream, I don't have messy eyebrows in desperate need of plucking.  Grey hairs aren't winning the battle on my head.  The wrinkles on my forehead miraculously disappear.  I'm thirty pounds lighter and four inches taller.  And I'm wearing my boy in an utterly stunning ring sling.  Yeah, I guess you could say that I've thought about these slings a lot! 

My eyes popped out of my head when I realized that I might be able to win one.  And, if you're interested, you might be able to win one too.

Nurture Baby Naturally has a giveaway for three Sakura Bloom ring slings once they hit a certain amount of Facebook fans.  They will be giving away two Pure slings, which are a single layer of Irish linen, and one Simple sling, which is a double layer of dupioni silk.  Check out Nurture Baby Naturally on Facebook to find six ways to enter to win.

It's already blazing where I live and, as my readership knows, I've been belly-aching over how hot it is to wear my son in the ERGO or the pouch.  However, a ring sling of linen or silk. . .ah, how refreshingly light it must feel!  Oh, Sakura Bloom, how I covet your slings!

No comments:

Post a Comment