Friday, November 26, 2010

Busy Couple of Days

I am beat!  It seems a little soon to be hit with early pregnancy exhaustion, but I've been a busy little Bloggy.

We hosted Thanksgiving for nine at our house yesterday and, in typical fashion, I refused most help so I did much of it myself.  I did relent and allow my husband and MIL to sweep and pick up the house.  I also had my parents bring corn and salad.  My BIL brought mashed potatoes and my SIL & mother did a significant amount of clean up.

As if the Thanksgiving party wasn't enough, we're having a bunch of friends over this evening.  I started two crock pots of chili (one top sirloin, one ground beef) this morning and I also have a fridge full of snacks.  I have a friend bringing dessert and another friend bringing her special guacamole.

This has been a busy couple of days, but we have been having a great time with our friends and family.  Of course, we're also pretty tickled to share our special baby news.  I still have prep to do (chili toppings) so I'm cutting this short, but I hope that you've had a lovely Thanksgiving with your loved ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment