Monday, November 15, 2010

Home Sweet Home

My family and I spent the last several days in Utah visiting with my sister and her family.  My son and her youngest are about two months apart in age and it was a real treat to see our sweet little boys playing together.  My son was so tired from the non-stop fun that he actually slept for a couple of hours on the road home and he even went to bed early tonight.

I made a tasty pasta dinner this evening and included my sister's delicious garlic bread.  Our bags are unpacked and laundry is tumbling in the dryer.  I'm currently relaxing while catching up on a missed episode of Boardwalk Empire

I'm looking forward to bedtime tonight as my bed is impossibly cozy & comfy.  As lovely as it is to visit family, and it is very enjoyable, it is always a joy to return to my own home.  "Be it ever so humble, there's no place like home."

No comments:

Post a Comment