Thursday, November 4, 2010

Don't Make Me Beg

I had nearly 100 readers when this blog's settings were private.  Readers had to sign in to access my posts and it was a total pain for everyone involved, including Bloggy McBloggerstein.  I ultimately removed the privacy settings and made this blog public.

What happened to my readership?  As you can see on the right, I have currently have eleven followers.  This means that I lost most of my readership when I made this blog viewable to the general public.  Whiskey.  Tango.  Foxtrot.

I don't want to go back to making this blog viewable by Invitation Only, but I want my readers to return!  See that "Follow" button on the right?  Please click it and officially follow this blog.

What's that?  You want me to beg?  Um, okay.  Please, please, please click the "Follow" button on the right.

Huh?  That's not good enough?  You want me to do some major begging?  You're a sick puppy, but this is for you:  Here I am on my hands and knees (tough position for typing!), looking all submissive and beggar-like.  Please. . .?

Ah, man!  That plea wasn't nerdy enough?  Does this work?  "Help me, (insert your name here), you're my only hope!"

Now that I've sufficiently embarrassed myself and lost my pride, I wonder what I'll do if my begging doesn't yield any additional Followers.  Perhaps I should try making threats?!  Aw, come on.  Don't make me resort to such lametastic methods.  Just click the "Follow" button on the right. . .pretty please with sugar on top!  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment