Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Something's Cooking

Just once it would be nice to have every aspect of life clipping along on cruise control, a relaxing drive in a sweet ride.  However, my husband and I don't live like that.  I suppose we need to feel the action to continue propelling us forward. 

We apparently think nothing of extending ourselves in fifteen different directions and this week is no exception.  My husband is having spinal surgery tomorrow morning, but we put something in motion today. . .something big and exciting.  No, it has nothing to do with penis; though that's big & exciting too - haha!  In addition to this particular thing we were working on today, there is another fantastically unique opportunity that is simmering quietly while he patiently awaits a response.

I can't specify exactly what it is that we're brewing and the ball is in someone else's court at the moment.  I know that I'm ridiculously superstitious, but my fingers are crossed.  More importantly, I'm praying that all this works out in a truly spectacular way.  In the meantime, the suspense is driving me insane!

2 comments:

  1. I know! I know! My fingers are crossed for you!! Praying hard for you and Hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, thank you, thank you! And you only know about one of the things we're cooking up! Nerve-wracking, but exciting, times! :)

    ReplyDelete