Saturday, August 7, 2010

The Baby Ninja

I woke up in bed this morning and sleepily opened an eye.  I nearly jumped out of my skin because I didn't expect to see what I saw.  My son's sweet face was just a couple of inches away from mine. 

When my husband woke up, the kiddo was in his own bed.  In less than an hour, the boy must have woke up and crawled into our bed.  What I can't figure out is how the little guy managed to exit his room (he even shut his door!), enter our room, and crawl into our bed without making any noise.  All of our doors creak or squeak.  Sound echoes throughout the house, thanks to our tiled floors.  Crawling up into our bed takes some effort and makes the mattress move.  How in the world was he so stealthy that neither my husband nor I were tipped off to his early morning adventure?

I think my son is a Baby Ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment