Saturday, October 9, 2010

Another Month, Another Loss

I feel like I've been in a ping-pong contest all year to see whose family could suffer the most, my husband's or mine.  I'm not at liberty to disclose the details of the constant battles, but let's just say that it has been an absolutely terrible year for both of our families.  I normally don't wish away my days because even in the best case scenario life is too short, but I can't wish 2010 away fast enough.

While my family took the taco for suffering last month, my husband's family suffered tragedy today.  My husband is aching over the loss of his grandmother.  I won't share anything other than that because it's not my place, but I am asking you to pray for healing and peace in my husband's family.  And for mine.

2 comments:

  1. Please let Bill know how sorry I am. My thoughts and prayers are with both of you and your families. If you or he need anything, please let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I did. It's hard, but he's moving forward. . .I've learned that he handles grief much better than I do.

    ReplyDelete