Saturday, October 2, 2010

Is Jerking Off a Good Workout?

I guess it is!  Think I'm joking?  See the commercial clip below and judge for yourself.

Don't guys get enough of this, uh, "exercise?"

I swear that this is how the Shake Weight was invented:  Three friends were sitting around a table, trying to come up with a way to make men want to work out more often.  They were stumped.  Suddenly, Harry Palms stood up and said, "I've got it!  Let's make lifting weights more like jerking off!"  Dick Tugger nodded silently and Peter Yankodick gave high fives.  Yes, they had a wiener winner on their hands with this idea.

Back to the pervy commercial, doesn't it look like the guy at :11 just took a load to the face? 

3 comments:

  1. OMG...it so looks like he just busted his load. LMOA!!!! I had never gave it that much thought but have seen portions of this infomercial before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dude, I giggle uncontrollably every time I see that friggin' commercial!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad that I'm not the only one who thought that! haha

    October 6, 2010 9:35 PM

    and

    You two might find this link pretty funny:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MG0CVLBriY

    They also do a lot of dubs of Billy Mays (the Weirdo with the Beardo) commercials that are pretty funny too.

    October 6, 2010 11:53 PM

    and

    Careful when kiddos are around though as there is cursing.

    October 6, 2010 11:53 PM

    ReplyDelete