Monday, October 18, 2010

Toddler with a 'Tude

I have heard so much crying the last two days that I think it's restarting my milk supply.  Okay, maybe not.  I don't think it's possible to begin lactating again after going over one year without breastfeeding, but my nipples are tingling and my breasts are throbbing. . .I better not start soaking shirts again!

I am so sick of hearing whining and screaming in this house.  If it doesn't stop soon, I think I may join in!  My son has been a total grouch this entire weekend and, while today seemed like it was getting better, it quickly went downhill after dinner. 

He hotly protested sleeping tonight, louder than I've ever heard, but he suddenly zonked out.  I'm guessing it's exhaustion from all the howling he's been doing lately.  Here's hoping that I get some good sleep tonight too!

No comments:

Post a Comment