Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I'm Obviously Not a Pill Popper

I am a total pillowcase tonight because the do-it-yourself Bendectin is knocking me on my butt!  I've never been the kind of person who takes pills very often, but I've always been particularly conservative when it comes to taking pain pills or sleeping pills.  As a result, I often only need to take the smallest reommended dose in order to get relief.

The Unisom & Vitamin B6 combo that my OB recommended does seem to work and I'm happy that I actually slept through the night last night and didn't have any middle of the night nausea or vomitting.  I did gag a couple of times this morning, but I was actually able to get out of the house late this morning to attend a playdate so I think that's a plus. 

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to function until around ten this morning because I was soooo tired.  Yes, even 1/2 a Unisom knocks me out for hours on end.  I guess that's pretty strong evidence that I'm not a pill-head. . .as if there was ever a question, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment