Saturday, December 4, 2010

Pinch Me, I Must Be Dreaming

My hubby is home today!  I think this is only the sixth Saturday that he didn't work this year and I intend to take full advantage of his time and attention.  I woke up early this morning with heartburn (how is that even possible?), but once I feel better I want to go on some fun adventures with my man.

Side note about the heartburn & therapeutic necklace update:  I've been wearing a hazelwood necklace 24/7 and, well, I think it's a sham so I'll be sticking with Tums whenever necessary.  The amber necklace, however. . .hm, I don't know if the succinic acid makes any difference in my body at all, but I have noted that I got pregnant after wearing it 24/7 (except at bathtime) for about a month.  Perhaps my body had an acid/alkaline imbalance?  Perhaps it's just a strange coincidence?  I'm still wearing the amber necklace, just in case it actually matters.  I guess I'm more stupid-stitious than I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment