Wednesday, February 17, 2010

What a Day!

My father is significantly better today than he was yesterday. I left the hospital in tears yesterday because I truly feared for his life. I have never seen a human sport a grey complexion and live longer than a couple of days.

His color is much improved. A little pale, but much improved. His attitude is better and he seems to have more life today. I feel so encouraged by his progress and I pray for his continued healing.

My father is only 65-years old. He has six children. Seventeen grandchildren. He and my mother will celebrate their 29th anniversary this December; my sister and I were in their wedding ceremony. He is a reasonably young man and he is well-loved by his family. I know that God holds my father in His hands, but it is too soon for us to let him go. I ask all of you to pray for him. I believe that God hears our pleas; please pray for my father today.

No comments:

Post a Comment