Friday, February 19, 2010

Will the Laundry Ever End?!

UGH! Will the freaking baby laundry ever freaking end?! I have been running loads of baby clothes for nearly two days and I'm still not finished. UGH!

I've decided that I will not save any stained baby clothes. That's big for me because I like to save anything that I may need. Nevermind that I have enough clothing to outfit a tribe of children; I would be bothered if I simply through these clothes away so I will have to see if there are any charities who will accept stained clothing. Of course, I will not receive a tax deduction for these clothes and I am okay with that. I just would prefer that some finds use out of something that I have no use for.

I am almost finished and I am so happy about that. I hope to have all of these clothes, separated by age and season, in Space Bags by tomorrow night. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment