Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Been a Busy Evening of Babywearing Basics

I'm happy to report that my son feels much better today!


I'm hosting a meetup based on baby/toddlerwearing at my house in a little less than two weeks and I want to give attendees useful information to take home. I've been gathering information for weeks and finally spent a few hours researching the validity of the information. I have written about six pages (obviously I'll be printing them front to back!) and I have two separate handouts that contain illustrations and photos depicting safe holds.

I felt that I knew quite a bit about babywearing before I embarked on this journey, but my mind is boggled at how much I didn't know! I have seven carriers, five different types. I'm afraid that I want another type of carrier now that I've learned more about it. . .this is becoming an addiction, isn't it?

I have a little more work to do on my handout and I'm hoping that this meetup will be fun and informative for everyone who attends!

No comments:

Post a Comment