Sunday, September 12, 2010

My Support

I have a wonderfully supportive network of friends.  These kind-hearted ladies are going to be watching my son while my husband works and they will be making sure that my husband & son will be given a meal each night so my husband doesn't have to worry about cooking while I'm away from my family.

I know that everything will go along as it should in my absence, but I wish my husband and my son were with me.  And it is making me insane with furious anger that my husband and my son ordinarily would be with me right now.  They should be with me right now.  They are my strongest support and I need them now.

There is no good reason why certain things couldn't have been postponed so that I could have my husband and my son with me in my time of need.  No, I'm not talking about my brother's service.  I guess I'm still burning with fury toward certain guilty people. . .

*sigh*

A friend contacted me last night and told me that my anger is totally understandable.  But she added that I'm too beautiful, caring, and loving to let other people drag me down with their ugly negativity.  I know that she's right and I'm struggling to avoid giving in to my furious anger.  She told me to stay strong and I'm sure trying.

Continue to pray for me and my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment