Monday, April 18, 2011

Progesterone, Periods, and Packing

I started using the progesterone suppositories last night and I'm thinking that it wasn't a moment too soon.  Though I was only on Day 16 of my cycle, I experienced slight cramping and a few twinges that I suspect were going to herald the arrival of my next period.  Really?!  Yeah, really.  I think it's beyond lame that my body is so out to get me by trying to put me on a nearly perpetual period. . .it's not like I don't have any other stress, right?

How was it using a vaginal suppository?  Uh, pretty much what I expected.  I decided to use it just before hopping into bed for the evening.  The waxy/greasy bullet was easy enough to slip on up there, but I could feel it melting within a minute.  Yeah, man, that's a gross feeling.  I stayed in bed all night long even though I really needed to pee around 3:00 am.  Why not just go urinate?  Because I could feel this puddle of waxy gunk up in my hoo-haw and I didn't want to deal with the mess. 

I ultimately woke at 7:00 am and the nasty remnants of the suppository flooded my britches as I sat up in bed.  What a glorious way to start the day!  I'm just thankful that I not only had on underpants, but that I put a liner in place last night before bed.  Nonetheless, those panties were totally wrecked so I'm guessing it's going to be granny panties for me until I stop using the suppositories.

In other news, I plan to spend today packing up all but the bare essentials that we need for daily living.  Then I plan to start storing our stuff.  My hubs works until 10:00 pm tonight so it's all on you-know-who to get this show on the road.  I'm burning daylight so it's off to work I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment