Friday, April 15, 2011

Up Next - An Ear Horn!

I detailed my disgust with my lousy eyesight around two months ago in this post.  I'm barreling toward middle age and it's about time that I face that fact.  Vanity is great and all, but there reaches a point where it's just more important to see than it is to pathetically cling to the last remaining shreds of early adulthood. 

I reached that point tonight.  I finally bought readers this evening and I'm amazed at how much I already love them!  It seems that my memory is also suffering from my rapidly advancing age because I'd quite forgotten just how much I enjoy being able to read anything even remotely resembling fine print.

I find that I often can't hear what my husband says when he's in the living room and I'm in the kitchen so this begs the following question:  Is an ear horn next?

No comments:

Post a Comment