Sunday, April 17, 2011

We Missed the Deadline

My husband said that we'd be out of our house this weekend.  I'm writing this on my laptop in our living room, so it's pretty obvious that we are still here.  Not only are we not out of the house, but I'm not even totally finished packing yet.  I've almost finished, but I still have a couple of closets and our kitchen "basics" left before I'm complete.  Then I can start storing our stuff.  I'm confident that I'll have us out of the house within the week.

Where will we be living at that point?  Good question!  I'm hopeful that I can get most of our stuff moved out in the beginning of the week so I can focus on finding us temporary digs to settle in at by next weekend.

I know this is going to sound horrible, but I'm glad that I'm not doing this by myself while six-months pregnant and wrangling my toddler.  I'm not happy that I lost my baby, far from it, but I suppose that everything really does happen for a reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment