Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Favorite Funny Websites

Another loooong day means that I can barely keep my eyes open.  I'm trying really hard to stay awake so that I can watch the season premiere of South Park, but I'm pretty sure that I'll be snoozing long before the opening song begins.  Since I'm thinking things that I find funny, I thought I'd quickly share my favorite funny websites. 

One site that I check every day is fark.com and it is HILARIOUS.  It's a news aggregator and the "headlines" are submitted by the readers. . .also known as "farkers."  The headlines are great, but the comment section is often chock-full of comedy gold.  I can always count on Fark to crack me up.

Speaking of cracking up. . .cracked.com is another one of my favorites.  I frequently check this site and often share the fun articles with my hubs or on my FB wall.  Their articles somewhat irritate me because I hate having to click to read the second page, but I almost always get a chuckle when I visit this site.

My latest favorite funny site is awkwardfamilyphotos.com and some of those pictures leave me with tears streaming down my cheeks.  I truly hope that I never find one of my family's photos on that site.  Of course, the chances are slim because we don't pose in front of phallic rocks, wear peculiar garb, or otherwise do goofy things in photos.  What isn't captured on film is an entirely different matter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment